1880 S Dairy Ashford Rd, Suite 650, Houston, TX 77077

What are the benefits of Aloe Vera for your face

Recognized for its antioxidant and soothing qualities for pain such as sunburn, the Aloe Vera leaf is a valuable asset in our daily lives.

The Aloe Vera plant is already very popular in the field of cosmetics. Aloe Vera gel represents a natural skin care product especially for your face.

It is granted several virtues for the whole body as well. Among these, we can think of the elimination of toxins, stimulating the healing of tissues and wounds, relieving skin inflammations, reducing signs of aging, in addition to reducing intestinal problems.

Consumed daily in the form of a liquid, Aloe Vera juice helps to raise energy levels, improve stress management and strengthen the immune system.

What is Aloe Vera?

Aloe Vera is a succulent plant from the Liliaceae family. Its gel is thick, viscous and transparent. This is made up of more than 98% water, the remaining 2% are vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, B12, C, E), minerals, amino acids, etc.

Before you ask the question, know that it is not recommended to directly consume a freshly cut of the plant. Although it is edible, a process must be carried out in order to extract the aloe latex. Otherwise, it can cause skin rashes, stomach discomfort, cramps, diarrhea or constipation. The laxative effect of the Aloe Vera plant can be quite surprising.

Many companies offer Aloe Vera gel or Aloe Vera juice as a natural supplement, as these have gone through a strict process to ensure edibility and reduce possible discomfort. Very rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals, this succulent type plant has several active ingredients with antioxidant and revitalizing properties.

Whether consumed or applied directly to the skin, it has many anti-inflammatory properties as well.

How does aloe vera work on the skin?

The prolonged absorption of Aloe Vera significantly influences the behavior of the skin. Thanks to its moisturizing properties, it tends to balance the lack of water present in the epidermis. Having a high concentration of moisture, the liquid of the plant penetrates the skin more easily than any cream would.

Aloe Vera gel, when applied to all skin types, provides a protective layer on the surface. Whether you have oily or dry skin, the plant gel deeply hydrates to balance the body’s natural hydration.

Aloe Vera plant: Benefits for the skin of your face

Present in many cosmetic products such as day creams, Aloe Vera is a real natural care for the skin of the face. Its prolonged use reduces the appearance of dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles, improves skin elasticity and tightens pores.

In this sense, it is defined as a very effective anti-aging treatment. A tensor effect makes it possible to tighten and smooth the skin, thus slowing down the normal aging process.

The gel provides valuable assistance in the natural renewal of collagen. As our ability to produce collagen deteriorates from the thirties, the use of the gel balances and prevents a possible lack of collagen.

Some people have sensitive facial skin. Often, they have difficulty finding a product that suits them. The solution presented by Aloe Vera allows you to take care of your skin, and this, very gently. The same is true for skin irritated by various elements internal or external to their body.

In addition to relieving itching, for example, the liquid from the plant promotes the healing of eczema or psoriasis, thus healing the fragile epidermis of the face. Acne-prone skin will also benefit from it, since the topical gel heals and limits the appearance of unattractive scars.

In conclusion

Adding Aloe Vera to your beauty routine is a real asset, for all the reasons mentioned above. Whether in gel, capsules, juice or directly cut from the plant, it has many qualities that are impossible to keep quiet about.

Did you know that Aloe Vera can also be used for your whole body? Whether it is to nourish the hair or to relieve other types of pain, the liquid obtained from this plant is very precious and is a considerable ally to keep in your refrigerators.

In closing, it is a very powerful natural product with proven properties, which penetrates more than any other cream on the market. Choosing the liquid of this wonderful plant will surprise you for sure and will meet your needs!