Every person, regardless of age, wants his/her birthday to be special. With all the loving people around you, the only thing you will need is a festive atmosphere. And bright decor really creates these vibes: just like the birthday cake your room also needs some decor and garnishing!
Creating stunning compositions made from bright color balloons can sound a little tricky. Nevertheless, it’s the best tried and tested way to dress up your interior.
Check out these TOP birthday balloon decoration ideas!
There is one easy way to quickly decorate a room with your own hands that does not require you to have some special design skills: just fill the balloons with helium and let them float under the ceiling!
The final touch: tie long ribbons to the balloons and decorate them with velvet paper tassels, or attach strings of living greenery with flower buds to your inflatables!
If you plan to have fun all night long, then opt for LED-inflatables instead of regular balloons — it’s gonna be a wonderful night!
Heart Balloon Backdrop
If you haven’t decided what your main centerpiece will be, create this amazing heart balloon backdrop that can help you make either your photo zone or candy bar stand out.
All you need is a dozen gradient Mylar hearts, double-sided tape, four thin wood planks to create the frame, and a gold or silver spray paint!
Double Balloons & Tulle
This composition is considered a win-win option for decorating the festive table. Making it is pretty simple:
- buy some double balloons and get some pink tulle and ribbons;
- wrap the balls with tulle, create beautiful skirts;
- combine several balloons into bouquets;
- tie your compositions to weights on the tables!
Adorable Balloon and Streamers Backdrop
This idea is a perfect choice for creating a mind-blowing photo zone!
To start, you need to make a balloon garland: use different colored air-filled items of different sizes to make your garland look even more attractive.
Now, stretch the fishing line on the wall right where you will hang your garland, and then, attach long multi-colored ribbons to it (make them long enough so that they will touch the floor — this will make the backdrop look even more beautiful).
You can easily attach your garland to the wall using the command hooks.
Floral Balloon Arch
This magical composition will definitely make your party stand out!
- Start by making two frames in the shape of an arc; use firm garden hoses, and fix the edges using special weights with holes (you can find them in any décor store).
- Position both frames at almost the same distance from the wall, with one of them extended a couple of inches.
- Decorate the back arch with balloons. Choose medium and small balloons: this will make the composition look even more interesting. Now, start decorating the front arch with fresh flowers and greenery. Finally, scatter large balls in front of the arch on both sides.
Face Decal Balloons
Do you want to make your birthday decorations more personalized? Then ask all your guests to send you their photos! What’s next, you may ask? We’ll tell you: order enough large white balloons, print photos of your friends on them, and don’t forget to make balloons with your family members’ photos!
Finally, make a huge balloon bouquet and create a stunning photo backdrop!
DIY Marquee Balloon Numbers
What could be more important than your festive date? If you think so too, then order special plastic numbers and fill them with bright multi-colored balloons! You can also add the letters to the composition, filling them with balloons and creating a nice welcome message for your guests!